September 6, 2011

The Long Blog

If you are a regular Somer Chronicler
Then you should have noticed my absence.
Well get ready to indulge and be satisfied for the day
Because I know you have an insatiable appetite for my blog..... That can't be satisfied for long.
you are like a Somer addict.

Here is your fix:

First things first...
I am 34 weeks!
out of 40!
I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone.
& I can't believe that I am going to have a baby soon.
See look how big and terrible I am.


Thing number two..
My baby shower is this Saturday!
I am so excited I can't wait.
Hopefully you can all make it and see some of the cute crafty things I have been working on.
Want a teaser?

I am here to give you what you want:



Thing number three:

We are now officially homeowners!
Which explains my absence even further!
We have been packing, moving, unpacking, and getting adjusting.


Happy dogs in their new home <3

Thing number four:
I have been buying stuff for our new house & decorating
especially for the bathrooms.
For some reason I love our bathrooms and I love decorating them.
& I have been attacking World market for the past week.
Blogging? no! I am at world market!



Last things last...? 



Rawr. So cute.

Adieu, until I blog again....  




No comments:

Post a Comment