August 20, 2010

puppy breath, love bites, and dirty carpet





"My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am."



Meet Ragnar.


He is an Australian Shepherd.
He loves bacon.
He is so smart! He has already learned sit, stay, roll over, lay down, come, and shake.
(I am running out of tricks.)
He has speckles of black all on his belly and paws.
We found him on Craig's list.
He is pretty good about going potty.
I love him.
He is my baby.
Ragnar loves to chew hair and bite ears.
He steals your underwear and hides them under the couch.
He is getting so big already!











I take him everywhere with me.
Petco, Home depot, Safeway, and more.
He likes to fall asleep in my lap during car rides.
He runs real fast.
He was named after a character in 'Atlas Shrugged'.
He loves chewing on sticks and nuts and leaves.

This is Ragnar.







"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."



2 comments:

  1. Dogs and bacons are friendly combos for a dreadful carpet-cleaning weekend. In Winston-Salem, carpet cleaning is a family task during school and work offs, unless if it is not-so-doable as simple tomato based stains. Dogs want bacons and they want to play with it if their appetite for eating is long gone upon smelling it. And my terrier wants to befriend him, (I mean the relentless, restless bacon), pick and fetch it into our carpets as if they were long lost best friends. The result? Oily bacon marks on our short-furred carpets.
    Thanks to the carpet cleaners, oily bacons marks appeared to be a little clumsy boy on a camping day. Easy job for them!

    ReplyDelete