July 31, 2015

Elijah's Room


I'm trying to live my Pinterest board dreams. It's a slow process but I think I've been doing a good job.

Confession: I've been going through all my pins and deleting and organizing them all. I'm pretty sure it's not normal, but I have been tackling the Pinterest "to-do list"

So we put in Eli's floor, painted, and put the wall stickers on. Hung curtains and pictures. There are still some little things that need to be done...eventually. 









Don't be fooled. Every time I went in to clean and take pictures children and animals would come and get in the way or dump toys on the floor. Or my personal favorite pose for pictures. It took me two days to even get "the perfect pictures"  

Moon picture: printsofheart on etsy
Raven picture: hellotosha shop

1 comment: