July 6, 2014

Triangle quilts

I guess I should finally blog these pictures. I've been finished with these quilts for a couple of weeks but haven't had the opportunity to put them up. I started to make one quilt for Eli (the all over triangles). Then I realized I had enough extra triangles to make another (triangle of triangles). So I made them both simataneously. I was thinking about trying to sell one, but that's like asking me to sell a child. I like both for different reasons. I should probably sell one. But which one?!


I love the back on this one. It reminds me of the southwest. The quilting is diamonds. A lot of swear words went into the making of this quilt. 



The back on this one reminds me of nautical flags. And I couldn't just put it in a straight line. Pfft. Lots of swear words and soda also went into the making of this quilt. 




1 comment: