January 19, 2012

Mommy Moments


Its hard to believe that I am a mom.
I have pretty much dreamed about it my whole life.
All I have ever wanted to be was a mom.

PS
like my new shirt?
triangles are the new black
(because I said so)

Want to know the best mommy moment?

It is weird. She feels like an extension of me.
(Like an arm)
I can't believe I made that. (and that she came out of me. gross.)
It is unreal that she is finally here.
It all went by so fast.
Its hard to explain it all but it is all so good.



Franklin covered the speaker when he was recording so the audio isn't the best,
but you can still kind of hear it.
You get the idea though...

It makes my heart melt.



PPS
So I was having fun taking pictures in the car
while I waited for my lunch.
& I got this gem.

I am excited because I think I look like Christina Hendricks.
My hair even looks red.
(which makes me want to dye my hair red even more!)

<3333
My boobs are that big at least...


PPPS
Franklin bought me this beautifully awesome jewelry stand.
He is my favorite.


No comments:

Post a Comment