December 26, 2011

Christmas Week: Part 1

Ok so the week of Christmas has been so hectic I couldn't really post any thing.
So, I am having multiple posts today to make up for it.

So...
Guess who turned two months during Christmas week?



I feel like every week she is looking more and more like me.
Poor child.

A little of what I have been going through lately:

Big toothless grins.
Squawking.
(That spelling looks weird)
Green pesto poop.
Big belches.
Chubby cheeks and double chins.
Mr. Potato head expressions.
TV watching.
Finally in zero to three month clothes.


OH PS look at the new project I have started:

One month

Two months

She is looking so much more filled out & her facial features are becoming much more defined.
Are you looking forward to three months? I am!


No comments:

Post a Comment