October 4, 2011

Nesting

 So I have heard about this "nesting" thing...
and I was wondering when it was going to hit me.
For the past nine months I have either lived in a house with boxes, dirty, or not quite nested.
I think that nesting thing might have hit today.
Too bad I have to go to work otherwise I could probably keep going.

It started with me canceling my spa day to do my own spa day (saving a pretty penny)
Its alright I sat around in a robe for free.
Then I went grocery shopping started making pumpkin pie &  Jambalaya
Odd combo but yum.


I tried to make enough Jambalaya so that if I went into labor I would have enough not cook for a while.
Then pumpkin pie <3 you know how I am falling in love with this whole "autumn" thing.

(I should have probably have taken a picture before I cut into it... lesson learned)


oh and I cleaned & cleaned and somehow moved a table across the house by myself.....
Don't worry! what is going to happen? I'll go into labor or something?
By the way, pictures to come.

1 comment: